Translate

07 June 2012

What's an Afterglow?


I was inspired to choose this name for my blog because of a song by John Frusciante and Josh Klinghoffer, from their album A Sphere In The Heart of Silence. If you don't know who they are, you should find out, like, now. Also, I really like what the word means. According to the Oxford American Dictionary on my computer, afterglow (noun) is "light or radiance remaining in the sky after the sun has set." And, "Good feelings remaining after a pleasurable or successful experience." I love John Frusciante and I think he's the best guitarist to ever live, and he's a pretty incredible musician overall. John and Josh both play and have played with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, my favorite band.

YouTube video of the track:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgKuJXkMCU

No comments:

Post a Comment